Virtual Taster Package – Coming Soon!
Thinking about booking a trip to Bendrigg?
Our taster package is currently being put together with the aim to help you get a sense of our facilities, what Bendrigg has to offer and the in’s and out’s of how our courses work, all from the comfort of your own home!
Here’s what will be included :
Let’s Get Virtual
– A video guided tour of our grounds and facilities
– An interactive 360 degree aerial photograph of our site and grounds. With thanks to Skylark Ariel Photography
– Social Story videos of 4 of our main activities in action. Climbing, Canoeing, Caving & Cycling.
Our “Action Pack” has lots of practical information to help you get a sense of a Bendrigg course.
It includes :
- A typical daily timetable
- A sample programme of activities
- A sample menu
- Accommodation Floor Plans & Information
- Risk Management Summary & Information
- Bookings Process
- Benefits of Outdoor Learning
Book a friendly chat with our team who will help to answer any questions you have.
Jo Winchester is our Bookings Co-ordinator – Jo will help to answer any questions you have regarding availability, prices, rooms and accessibility.
Liz Dyke is our Activities Co-ordinator – Liz will be able to help answer questions about how our activities work including accessibility and equipment questions.
Prefer to visit us in person? No problem!
We know that time is of the essence which is why we created this virtual pack to help you get a feel for Bendrigg without having to visit…. BUT we do still encourage group leaders for schools and groups in particular, to come and visit us for a short tour of our grounds and facilities. If you’d like to visit please contact our office team on 01539 723766, who will be happy to arrange this for you.
This resource is coming soon! If you are interested in finding out more information about Bendrigg now please do contact us directly on 01539 723766 or through out contact form.