Bendrigg have teamed up with Fogg Travel Insurance to provide travel insurance for our residential clients on full activity courses starting from January 2020. The cost of this insurance is already included in your residential package quote so there are no hidden fees or extra charges required. Please note that the insurance cover is only put in place on the day we confirm your booking.
The insurance provided is a set package of benefits tailor-made to match the activities provided by Bendrigg and designed to try and cover most of our visitors but as with any insurance, it is important that you personally check that the cover matches your individual needs, especially taking into account any specialist equipment you may be bringing with you as cover for these may not form part of our standard travel insurance package. Full details of the insurance included is detailed below along with the Insurance Product Information Document (IPID) relating to this product.
If you find that this insurance is not sufficient for your trip with us, it is important that you contact Fogg Travel Insurance direct with any special requests on 01623 631 331. You can cancel the insurance within 14 days of receiving your booking. If this is the case please inform Bendrigg within this time frame (the insurance will be cancelled but as the cost is included in the package cost there is no refund if you don’t require this insurance). If an alternative insurance is in place please do check that cover is provided for the activities planned at Bendrigg.
TABLE OF BENEFITS
- Cancellation and Curtailment: Up to £1,000
- Personal Possessions: Up to £1,500 (under 18s limit – up to £750) single article limit – £250, valuables limit – £250, school property up to £500
- Personal Money: Up to £500 (cash limit £250), money held by leaders up to £1,000
- Emergency Repatriation and Associated Expenses: Up to £10,000, curtailment of activities up to £120, hospital benefit up to £500
- Personal Liability: Up to £2,000,000
- Organiser’s Liability: Up to £5,000,000
- Personal Accident: Up to £25,000
- Legal Advice and Expenses: Up to £10,000
- Delayed Arrival: Up to £100
Please note excesses apply for some sections of cover – please refer to the policy wording for full details.
Your policy documents can be viewed and downloaded here:
Bendrigg Trust is an Appointed Representative of Fogg Travel Insurance Services Limited. Fogg Travel Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). FCA reference no: 307304. For more information visit the Financial Conduct Authority register.