Large Group Accommodation
Fell End Bunkhouse
Our 18th Century Bunkhouse, offers basic accommodation across 2 buildings for large groups of up to 14 people.
Green Slack – sleeps 5 (2 x bunk beds, 1 x single bed, 1 x wetroom)
School House – sleeps 9 (4 x bunk beds, 1 x small single bed, 2 x toilets, 1 x shower, 4 sinks, 1 kitchen & living/dining area with log burner)
Situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty with spectacular views of the Howgill Fells. Fell End is ideal for outdoor activity groups, friends or families wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and relax or explore the Yorkshire Dales & Lake District National Parks.
Green Slack Cottage consists of a bedroom and a wet room so is not available to rent as a self contained unit – It is suitable for people with mobility problems so please contact us to find out more information about accessibility should you need to.
Fully Equipped Kitchen… with fridge, freezer, microwave, oven & hobs, kettle and toaster. Crockery, cutlery, pots and pans are provided and we ask that everything is washed, cleaned and tidied away prior to your departure.
Large Driveway… with ample space for parking several cars.
Log Burning Stove… there may be logs available in the log store but this is not guaranteed. You will need to bring your own matches, kindling, logs and coal if required.
Fell End Bunkhouse is rented out by the charity Bendrigg Trust – Who are one of the leading outdoor disability specialists in the country, providing day and residential activities for disabled people and those facing disadvantage. If you choose to stay at Fell End you will be indirectly supporting our charity’s work.
- Check in anytime after 4pm.
- Check out strictly 10:00am.
- Self Check in via touch lock key pad.
- Pillows, pillow cases & some blankets are provided but you will need to bring your own sleeping bag/duvet/bed cover as there are none provided.
- There is no Wi-fi or TV at the bunkhouse but 4G is available in the area. There is a small selection of board games and books for you to enjoy during your stay.
- A bin is provided for you to dispose of general rubbish but you will need to take away any items for recycling such as cans/bottles.
- There is no first aid kit provided.
- There is no telephone at Fell End. The nearest public telephone is within 1½ km. Mobile signal can vary being such a rural location.
- Dogs are welcome if the following guidelines are observed: Not allowed on the beds/sofas, All dog ‘mess’ & hair are cleared up, Keep dogs on a lead at all times as sheep graze freely nearby
How Can I book?
You can easily book your stay at Fell End via our listing on Air BnB below :