During our quietest periods when our accommodation may not be in use by schools & families, it may be possible for groups/families to hire Acorn House on a self-catered basis. This is usually during the winter months (November – February).
Acorn House is our newest accommodation unit and was completed in 2017. All bedrooms are en-suite and it has it’s own large central lounge, kitchen and dining area and laundry. The special features and gorgeous views overlooking the woodlands, make it a tranquil and relaxing space for our visitors. We are ideally situated to explore both the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales National Parks and are just 10 minutes off J37 of the M6.
Features and accessible aids include :
- Automatic doors & lights
- Ceiling mounted H-tracking hoists from bedrooms to bathrooms
- Additional single-track hoists in the lounge
- Adjustable changing/shower beds, shower chairs and commodes
- Profile beds (with/without bed sides)
- Access to 15-acres of woodland and fields
You can find a room plan here. You can also view a ‘walk-through’ of the accommodation in the video below.
For more information, to check availability or to book a self-catered break please call our main office on 01539 723766 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)