Bendrigg’s Covid-19 Safety Measures
Despite Government restrictions being lifted, we continue to monitor the Covid-19 pandemic closely and will take all reasonable and proportionate steps to safeguard our visitors, staff and volunteers from the virus. Bendrigg is taking more of a ‘case by case’ approach to our Covid-19 safety measures.
What Bendrigg will do:
- Whilst we are not eligible for free Lateral Flow Testing (LFT), we have retained a stockpile of LFT kits. We are using these for staff, volunteers or visitors who have Covid-19 symptoms or if visitors ask us to do asymptomatic tests during their visit.
- Our staff will remain off work if they feel unwell or are testing positive for Covid-19.
- Our staff continue to exercise good personal hygiene.
- We have a stock of face coverings and our staff will wear them, if asked to do so.
- We will continue to do additional cleaning, especially of common touch surfaces such as door handles and light switches.
- We will always be extra cautious and provide additional measures if you ask us to, if you (or a member of your group) are particularly vulnerable.
What we are asking you to do:
- Please take extra precautions if you, or one of your group members has Covid-19 symptoms. This should include:
- taking a LFT (we are able to provide these, so please ask us)
- isolating and please consider going home
- wear a face covering if you are at all uncertain.
- Please encourage all your group members to practice good personal hygiene.
- Talk to our staff if you have any concerns. It is important to us that you feel safe whilst at Bendrigg, if you want us to take further precautions during your visit, please ask.
If you have any questions, please contact one of our friendly team who will be happy to help.